TEAM welcomes the new members:
- INSTYLE SOFA SDN BHD (IS/934)
- MA HUP SENG ENGINEERING SDN BHD (MHSE/935)
- KILANG PAPAN MOHD NORDIN OSMAN SDN BHD (KPMNO/936)
- BIO-AGROLIFE SDN BHD (BA/937)
- JASA TMD SDN BHD (JTMD/938)
- SPRINGWOOD FANCY PANEL SDN BHD (SFP/939)
- EVERGREEN BEYOND SDN BHD (EB/940)
- SUN SHENG NI SDN BHD (SSN/941)
- PAVILON INTERIOR DESIGN SDN BHD (PID/942)
- CORPORATE SPECIALISTS SDN BHD (CS/943)
- QOSMER WOOD SDN BHD (QW/944)
- PURE STAR SYNERGY SDN BHD (PSS/945)
- EVEN SOFA MANUFACTURING SDN BHD (ESM/946)
[more new members...]
1) List of Winners - TEAM's 3rd Golf Fellowship 2013
Champion: Mr. Alex Tan (Score: 37)
1st Runner Up: Mr. Yap Kean Chwang (Score: 37)
2nd Runner Up: Mr. Kuek Choon Heng (Score: 37)
4th Winner : Mr. Chan Chee Meng (Score: 37)
5th Winner : Mr. Wan Abd Munir B Wan Taful Ariffin (Score: 36)
6th Winner : Mr. Kelvin Chua (Score: 36)
7th Winner : Mr. Aaron Cheong (Score: 36)
8th Winner : Mr. Samson Yap (Score: 36)
9th Winner : Mr. William Poh (Score: 36)
10th Winner : Mr. Toh Seng Kong (Score: 36)
To all members,
2) Discontinuation of TM E-mail Accounts Effective 1 Dec'13
We wish to draw your attention to the recent circular from Telekom Malaysia Bhd (TM) to all their customers on the above.
As stated in their circulars, the following e-mail accounts will be affected:
We would appreciate if you could please sign up for a new e-mail address, with “Gmail.com”, “Outlook.com”, “Yahoo.com”, etc., and keep us updated.
On the other hand, should you be interested to engage a third party to host your domain, please do let us know.
In view of the confusing situation on the documents required by various importers in the EU, your Association has been holding numerous meetings with the Malaysian Timber Industry Board (MTIB), FLEGT VPA Protem Secretariat and even the European Timber Trade Federation (ETTF) concerning the Malaysian Timber Legality Assurance System (MYTLAS) license.
3) The Malaysian Timber Legality Assurance System (MYTLAS) by MTIB
The MYTLAS was developed in compliance with the Timber Legality Assurance System (TLAS), Annex 2 under the FLEGT VPA. The TLAS has been negotiated between the EU Board of Experts and our Ministry of Plantation Industries and Commodities (MPIC). It contains 24 tables which addresses various aspects of legality. Therefore, the chances of the EU accepting the MYTLAS are high.
In line with this, you are encouraged to promote MYTLAS to your respective buyers. The MYTLAS License has been issued by MTIB since 1 February 2013 for all timber shipments to the EU.
For more details, please visit the website of MTIB: www.mtib.gov.my.
4) TEAM's latest 2012-2014 membership directory
TEAM's latest 2012-2014 membership directory is available at RM 15.00 per copy.
Please contact TEAM at 603-92847443 to place your order.