TEAM welcomes the new members:
- BINCO MARKETING SDN BHD (TEAM/019(A))
- DANHAWA CORPORATIONS SDN BHD (TEAM/025(A))
- FLOOR DEPOT DISTRIBUTION SDN BHD (FDD/997)
- GOLDEN STAR WOOD JAYA SDN BHD (GSWJ/995)
- GREEN CHARCOAL ENTERPRISE (TEAM/023(A))
- LIT TAT LUMBER SDN BHD (TEAM/026(A))
- LOFT FURNITURE SDN BHD (TEAM/018(A))
- MATRIX PLC MANUFACTURING SDN BHD (TEAM/022(A))
- MYBIG SDN BHD (M/993))
- MYS TIMBER SDN BHD (MYS/994)
- NATSKY ENTERPRISE (TEAM/021(A))
- OSHI FURNITURE SDN BHD (TEAM/024(A))
- SOON HONG CASKET TRADING (TEAM/020(A))
- SUN WINDRA TRADING SDN BHD (SWT/996)
- TENAGA KHIDMAT TRADING (M) SDN BHD (TKT/998)
[more new members...]
1) Personal Data Protection Act 2000
To all members,
As valued members of The Timber Exporters Association of Malaysia (TEAM), we would like you to continue receiving our information from time to time regarding our latest events, promotions or happenings in the timber industry.
In line with the Personal Data Protection Act 2000 ('Act'), we at The Timber Exporters Association of Malaysia respect your privacy and assure you that your personal affairs or data will be securely kept as per the above act.
If you would like to unsubscribe from our mailing list, please contact us @ +603 92847443 by 15th May 2014.
If we do not hear from you by this date, we shall assume you are happy to receive continued updates, and for us to retain your contact information, which will be processed in accordance with our Privacy Statement. Your information will be reviewed and updated at any time.
2) Implementation of e-Permit by MAQIS [DEFFERRED]
Your Association is pleased to advise that the implementation of ePermit application by MAQIS has been furthered DEFERRED to end of this year.
This decision was made during a recent meeting of the Ministry of Plantation Industries and Commodities (MPIC) with the Ministry of Agriculture (MoA), MAQIS, Customs as well as relevant agencies of other commodities under the MPIC.
We were informed that MPIC will set up a special group involving all stakeholders to undertake a comprehensive review of MAQIS implementation of its Act.
Your Association will continue to monitor the developments and keep you informed.
3) TEAM's latest 2012-2014 membership directory
TEAM's latest 2012-2014 membership directory is available at RM 15.00 per copy.
Please contact TEAM at 603-92847443 to place your order.